Say Some Thinger About The Latest iPhone 3G / 3GS Accessories

Apple announced they had sold over 1 million of the new iPhone 3GS through 21 June 2009, and Apple Sells Over 1 Million iPhone 3GS Phones. So we need a lot of iPhone 3GS cases. And it seems a shame to clog up the pages of magazine after magazine with them, when we can devote those pages to hard-hitting features, helpful how-tos, and reviews of things that are actually used with your Mac.

Still, cases are very important. Your iPhone 3G is pretty and wonderful and deserves to be protected. That’s true. I drop my iphone all the time! I'm not bragging it's just a habit. I've spent alot of money on protective iphone gear and until I came across these cool iPhone 3G Cases I found myself replacing my iphone every few months. I am completely stoked to say I still have my same habits but have not had to replace my iphone in over a year. It is still brand new looking and the awesome thing is, they comes in awesome colors so I can change whenever. I actually think I have all the colors and styles!!!! Everyone should tell everyone about these things, I cannot say enough great things about them. The guys that came up with these are awesome! Thanks Uxsight guys you rock! Still, at least the price is about right, at around $3-$6 or so.

And IMO,All cases should include a screen protector, which is described as being polycarbonate, and a simple cleaning cloth. To be honest, as mentioned above, the iPhone's screen is so tough that there's simply no need to use a screen protector, especially as it picks up smears and scratches easier than the actual iPhone 3G screen protector.

Be sure to look for iPhone screen protection that is made for your iPhone. They should be perfectly cut, making it easy to apply and offer immediate protection. Some vendors offer templates and require you to cut the plastic covering. This is less than optimal. When the iPhone is turned on, a good screen protector is hardly noticed. Some screen protectors will also offer enhanced usability due to the finish. In general, iPhone screen protectors are a good investment and easily removable should it start to get dirty. In the end, it's a small investment to protect a much larger investment, your iPhone.

And as I’m always be a traveler, so a applied iPhone charger is basic for me. And The connection to the wall-outlet should be compatible with the standard of US/Canada/South America/Japan/Korea. So, for me I’ll select the iPhone Wall Charger for miniSync serves as a convenient travel charger to take along. Its compact size and light weight minimizes on travel bulk! You can take it anywhere to create the power source that you need!

That’s all, just enjoy your iPhone life!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment